Selling your home
In todays market it's critical to choose the correct Realtor to list your home. You want someone who specializes in the area where your home is located, you want someone who can help you to determine fair market value, and you want someone who will properly and aggressively market your home.
I specialize in Clay County, NC and Towns County, GA. This includes the towns of Hayesville, Warne and Brasstown in NC, Hiawassee and Young Harris in GA. I show property in Blairsville, GA and Murphy, NC, but really prefer to list where I specialize.
I can help you determine what your property is likely to sell for in the current real estate market. A key question to answer is how much will a ready, willing and able buyer be willing to pay for your property when they compare it to similar properties for sale and that have sold recently in your area? Choosing a competitive market price is crucial to attracting serious buyers. You don’t want to over-price your property because that will discourage potential buyers and real estate agents from even considering your property. As a professional courtesy, I would like to offer you a free, no-obligation analysis of how much your property is worth in today’s market. Just contact me at 706-994-6626.
My Marketing Strategy is first and foremost based on really good photography. With 18 years of commercial photography experience, it's what I do. Your house is professionally photographed at the time of listing it, then photos are updated periodically as necessary. I build a High Definition Virtual Tour, a webpage for your listing right here on HayesvilleHomeSales.com. I also do print advertising in the GA/NC Mountain & Lakes Regional Guide.
To sell a home takes a lot of time, patience and hard work. Someone must take care of pricing, marketing, advertising, showing, negotiating and legal paperwork. It truly is a full-time job. I am a full-time professional real estate agent and have many years of successful experience handling the myriad details involved in real estate transactions. I am extremely familiar with your neighborhood and the local real estate market.
Please see the articles below from the National Association of Realtors.
Real Estate Information for Sellers
- 5 Things to do Before Putting Your Home on the Market
- Navigating Short Sales: What to Do When the Sale Price Leaves You Short
- Does Moving Up Make Sense?
- Understanding Capital Gains in Real Estate
- Tips for Pricing Your Home
- Low-Cost Ways to Spruce Up Your Home’s Exterior
- How to Improve the Odds of an Offer
- Simple Tips for Better Home Showings
- Prepare Your Home for a Virtual Tour
- Understand Agency Relationships
- 8 Reasons Why You Should Work With a REALTOR®
- 12 Tips for Hiring a Remodeling Contractor
- Moving Checklist for Sellers
- 10 Tips for Moving With Pets
- What to Leave for the New Owners