Buying the Right Home
Buying the right home is one of the most important financial decisions that people make in their life. Helping you succeed in finding the right home at the right price is both my profession and my passion.
It is a truism in real estate that all real estate is local. Local issues can be vitally important in determining the value of a piece of property, and whether it will fit your present and planned lifestyle.
Location, Location Location... Everyone knows that the same house or property in a different neighborhood or different “side of town” can have a strikingly different value. This is true in our area, but not in the same way as in the city. So in evaluating real estate, it is quite important that you be aware of local factors. This includes such things as neighborhood trends, area growth patterns, proximity to activities and the condition of competing properties.
I am a local real estate professional and I take pride in keeping up-to-date on local issues in the communities that I serve. As a member of the community I consider it a civic duty not just to sell real estate, but to help buyers find that part of our community where you will be most comfortable. If you will contact me, I will meet with you personally to review your real estate interests and objectives. Based on what you tell me you care about, I will work diligently with you to find just the right property.
Every buyer and seller of real estate has a unique set of needs and desires. I am known for my ability to closely match my clients’ special requirements with the perfect house they can call home. This starts with really listening to you. One of the most important services I provide to all my clients is comprehensive communication. I will personally be by your side throughout the entire transaction process. I consider it my duty to keep you informed every step of the way and ensure that all of your questions are promptly and clearly answered.
Please see the articles below from the National Association of Realtors.
Real Estate Information for Buyers
- 10 Ways to Prepare for Homeownership
- 5 Factors That Decide Your Credit Score
- What You Can Do to Improve Your Credit
- Budget Basics Worksheet
- Get Your Finances in Order: To-Do List
- Lender Checklist: What You Need for a Mortgage
- Loan Types to Consider
- Take the Stress Out of Homebuying
- Tax Benefits of Homeownership
- 7 Reasons to Own Your Home
- Why You Should Work With a REALTOR®
- 5 Common First-Time Home Buyer Mistakes
- Thinking of Making an Offer on a Short Sale? What You Need to Know
- 8 Tips to Guide for Your Home Search
- 5 Property Tax Questions You Need to Ask
- Your Property Wish List
- How High Tech Home is Your Home?
- What a Home Inspection Should Cover
- 10 Questions to Ask Home Inspectors
- Things Your Buyers Might Not Know About Title Insurance
- Common Closing Costs for Buyers
- What's a Home Warranty?
- 5 Things to Know About Homeowner's Insurance
- Tips for Lowering Homeowner's Insurance Costs
- 17 Tips for Packing Like a Pro
- What Not to Overlook on a Final Walk-through