Advantage Chatuge Realty
At Advantage Chatuge Realty, we pride ourselves on offering clients unparalleled personalized service. Located in Hayesville, NC, we're licensed in both North Carolina and Georgia. We specialize in properties which feature beautiful views of Lake Chatuge and the surrounding mountains, including lakefront, lake access, lake view, riverfront, creek front and mountain homes and land.
If you’re tired of working with the big "franchise realtors" where you’re little more than just another number, and if you appreciate honesty, integrity and a straightforward approach, you’ll enjoy working with us.
We cordially invite you to contact us today to discuss your real estate needs.
What’s the “Advantage”?
People often ask what the “Advantage” in Advantage Chatuge Realty stands for. Well, it’s not just a name. According to our clients - both Buyers and Sellers - we provide a number of benefits (advantages, if you will) that other firms may not.
1. We’re a local firm, with roots right here in Clay County. Our office is located on Hwy 69, right next to First Citizens Bank. Our kids and grandkids are Yellow Jackets who go to school here, and we know Clay County like the back of our hands. In short, we are here because we want to be here, contributing to the community and supporting our local economy.
2. We’re an independent firm, not part of some large national franchise. If an issue needing resolution ever arises, just come by our office and talk with us about it. You’ll have your answer before walking out the door. As an independent firm, all decisions affecting our clients are made right here in Clay County - not in some corporate headquarters in another state or country. And all the expensive corporate advertising you see on TV? Guess who ends up paying for it. You do.
3. We’ll treat you as a person, not a number. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest level of client service available. We’ll perform a Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) for you, pull copies of tax cards, plats, Covenants and Restrictions and deeds. And once an agreement has been reached by the Buyer and Seller, we’re just getting warmed up. We’ll not only provide you with a list of lending institutions, closing attorneys, home inspectors and termite inspectors, we’ll offer to coordinate the home inspection and termite inspection, and do everything within our power to ensure a smooth, worry-free closing.
4. We will always level with you. In the current economic climate, what you hear from a real estate agent may not always be what you want to hear. The reality is that property values nationwide have generally decreased in recent years. If you ask us to perform a CMA, we will be objective and frank in our assessment. One thing we won’t do is propose an artificially inflated price, simply to get your listing. That approach invariably results in the property not selling.
5. We place our client’s interests ahead of our own. If a Buyer approaches us about finding a particular piece of property, we will offer to show him or her all properties which meet that criteria, regardless of whether or not we have the listing. We actually enjoy helping our clients perform their due diligence, since experience dictates that this approach usually contributes to achieving the highest level of client satisfaction - our ultimate goal.
6. We have a team of outstanding agents ready to serve you. Our office is staffed by some of the most consistently successful agents in the region. Together, we have a combined 120 years of experience in the practice of real estate. Not only that, but many of our agents hold, or have held, positions of leadership within our local Board of Real Estate.
7. We are REALTORS, not just real estate agents. There is a difference. As members of the National Association of REALTORS , we are obligated to adhere to a very strict Code of Ethics.
So if you are considering listing your property for sale, or if you are looking for
property to purchase here in the mountain/lakes region, we hope you’ll call or
come by our office and talk with one of our experienced agents. Give yourself the
Advantage Chatuge Realty
401 NC Hwy 69, Hayesville, NC 28904
(next to First Citizens Bank)
From the April 23, 2011 Clay County Progress